Just swipe and enter a few basic details about the Sign, Tag, Label or Banner opportunity, take a photo of the product (where applicable) and submit!
Convenient drop-down menus make inputting this information fast and easy.
After submitting information about your opportunity we guarantee a returned quote to you in MINUTES! Literally.
The app will walk you through, step-by-step, the information we need to provide a quick, accurate, and cost-saving quote.
Enter a few details about the sign, tag, label, or banner opportunity, such as: your name and email (as the outside sales contact), environment, material, size, quantity, annual usage, finishing options, and end-user name. Some fields are optional.
Your information is submitted directly to Accuform! Within minutes, our speedy quote team will email you a quote based on your exact needs. Please note: response time is based on standard business hours in Eastern Time Zone.
Your customers demand product variety, support, world-class responsiveness, quality, and competitive pricing! You don’t need to pick just one from Accuform – we deliver it all.
How do I add the Web App to my Home Screen?
It’s easy! Here’s how to add the app to your home screen:
- Launch the web app by clicking here
- In Safari, tap the Share icon - In Chrome, tap the menu button
- Tap the "Add to Home Screen" button
That's it! You should now have the app installed on your home screen.
The app is giving me an error when I open it. What should I do?
The Collect Quote Save app is continually monitored and updated to ensure that each user has the best experience possible. Some updates require users to refresh their app data.
On a mobile device:
- Remove the CQS app from your device.
- Come to the Collect Quote Save website and follow the instructions on how to add the web app to your device's home screen.
Chrome on Desktop:
- Open Chrome settings
- Click Settings > Expand the "Advanced Tab > Content Settings > Cookies > See all cookies and site data
- Search for "CollectQuoteSave" in the search bar
- Locate app.collectquotesave.com and clear all the stored data associated
- Choose Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data
- Select the CollectQuoteSave.com website
- Click Remove to delete the site data
Safari on Desktop:
Just reopen the app and you should be back in action!